TBT blog post: Fun with sequins

Hello world! Today I decided to post a TBT fashion post of a photo shoot that I did a few years ago, back when I first thought about doing a blog on multiple ways to wear a sequin skirt.
 
I purchased this sequin skirt from the Limited a little bit after the Christmas season, transitioning into the New Year season. I really liked the skirt, but after purchasing it I asked myself "when will I wear this skirt again?" which caused me to think of different ways to wear the skirt.
 Look #1:  I am wearing a black fringe tank from H&M (fringe is on trend this season and it is one of my favorite looks), diamond print tights, a clutch handbag, and sequin shoes. This look would be appropriate to wear at a New Year's Eve Party or any party that isn't casual.
 
Look #2: In this look I chose to wear a chambray top and leopard flats. This look is a more casual, but the skirt dresses it up a little. If you're going out to eat with the girls on a Saturday and you want to feel comfortable, this look would be perfect. A chambray top is an easy way to make a look more casual and it goes with anything and the flats also help as well.
The final look: In this look I wanted to wear something that wasn't casual, but also wasn't as dressy as the first look. It seems that I have been drawn to wearing black and white this season, so this last look is a white top with black embellishments, paired with a black and white heel. This look would be nice for going out to a fancy dinner with friends. 
All jewelry worn in the photos are from my boutique www.PinkSuedeBoutique.com and are still available for purchase.

I'm not model, but I must say I had a lot of fun with this shoot! Shout out to Studio Inque Productions for taking these fabulous photos. I hope you all enjoyed my post and if you have a sequin skirt in your closet that is collecting dust, try wearing it in different ways.

Comments