Sunday Best: OOTD

Hello loves it's that time again! I had a wonderful week and I hope you did too. Ann Taylor Loft is having a great sale and I think I will do a haul later on today to show you my great finds. Let's get right into the OOTD for today. I decided to wear a long sleeve blouse with embellishments on the collar with a floral top and pink (magenta) shoes. I love layering short sleeve tops over long sleeve blouses to give it a different look. I love the extra added bling that is on the color of the top, because of that I really didn't have to wear much accessories. I mixed prints in a subtle way by wearing the floral top with a snake print clutch.

Blouse: Shoxie.com, Top: TJMaxx, pants: The Limited, shoes: Vince Camuto, clutch: Express

I hope you all have a fabulous week. Stay tuned I may be doing a blog post on my fashion finds from the Loft.
 

Comments