Sunday Best: OOTD

Hello world! So the other day I went into Ann Taylor Loft and they were having 50% off their sale items (currently 60%) and I fell in love with this Bedrock skirt and top set. I normally probably wouldn't buy a set, but I figured I can get multiple styles with it, since I can wear the skirt with a different top and the top with a different bottom. Today I decided to wear it together as a set, with a neon green purse for an added pop of color. I will be posting a blog post soon with different ways I chose to wear the set.

Bedrock top: Here skirt: Here shoes and purse are an old purchase from Target

What I love about this skirt is that it's pleated in the front, but not pleated in the back. I typically cannot wear pleated skirts because it makes me look to full on the bottom and I do not need fullness down there lol. This skirt gives me the pleat look, but in the right places, so I do not look full in the wrong areas. I chose to cinch the waist with a white wide belt to give it a ladylike feel.

I would post more photos, but I was having technically difficulties with my camera (the batteries went dead), so until next time! I hope you enjoyed the blog post and have a fabulous week!

Comments