Sunday Best: OOTD

Hello loves! I absolutely love mixing prints together! I feel like it gives an unexpected twist to an outfit. Today I chose to wear an off white lace top from Ann Taylor Loft and an animal print (another one of my favorite things) skirt. It is a subtle approach to mixing prints, so if you are still unsure about mixing prints start with lace and animal print or lace with stripes. Fashion is about self expression and shouldn't be taken too seriously. If it makes you feel good wear it! Some people may agree with it others may not, but as long as you love it, that's all that matters. With that being said go out there and start mixing prints LOL.

Top: Ann Taylor Loft, blazer: Ann Taylor, skirt: The Limited, purse: BCBG, belt: H&M, ring: Vince Camuto, and shoes: Vince Camuto

I hope you all enjoy your week and have fun with prints! I want to see you wearing prints and having fun with it. I challenge you to wear prints this week, share your photo on instagram and hastag #havingfunwithprints I would love to see it!

Comments