Happy Easter: Sunday's Best

Hello Loves and Happy Easter! It has been a while since I've done a blog post, I have been busy. Last weekend one of my best friends got married and I got to share in their special day and I threw a bridal shower for one of my other best friends who came into town for the wedding. Busy and fun weekend, so no time to blog.

Today of course I went to church. It was really packed, but nice to see all the beautiful people wearing bright spring florals and colors. I decided to wear a church lady hat lol for the occasion. I love hats, but never wore a hat to church, but I so loved it!

 Top: Forever 21, skirt: Ann Taylor, shoes: Nina, hat: c/o a friend, clutch: Express

 One of my favorite colors is pink, so I wanted to wear pink in some way today, so I chose to wear this pink and white polka dot skirt, with this pinkish top that has floral embellishments on the shoulders. I wanted to look lady like, so I wore a lot of delicate pieces; like my shoes that had a bow on it with embellishments and of course my big church lady hat! Thanks for the hat Lynnette I enjoyed wearing it! I hope you all enjoy your Easter and have a fabulous week. I will try and do another post on Wednesday for Wear o Work Wednesday.


Comments