Ann Taylor Loft Shopping Haul

Hello loves! So this is my first shopping haul and I just had to share! Ann Taylor Loft is having 70% off their sale items!!! One of the tops in this haul was $10.00, you heard right! The sale will continue all evening until 3 am tomorrow morning, so there is still time to take advantage of the sale. You may notice that I look a little different in my photos today LOL. Colored contacts, you ask? no... New blouse?...no, I got some hair lol. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not the type to wear weaves and wigs, just not my thing, however since I am taking more and more pictures and my hair doesn't want to cooperate, I decided to try a wig just for taking photos, so I am trying it out today. Anyway let's get right into the haul.

Here is the bedrock top and skirt set. I usually do not gravitate to skirt sets, but I really like this print in both the skirt and top and figured I would get a lot of wear of it. I wore the set together in a previous blog post and I will be sharing how I wore them separately as well. The set is still available on the loft website. You may want to go down a size in the top because it is boxy. Bedrock sweatshirt available here The skirt is sold out online :-(
 I love these pants! It's kind of like track pants, but a dressed up version. You can't really see how it fits me, so I included the photo of me trying it on below.

 I have been looking for a lime green top and stumbled on this one. If you decide to purchase this top go down a size because it runs a little big, that or I'm losing weight lol. I love the cutout details on the top of the blouse. Here
 This top I scored for $10.00!!! and that was before the extra 70% off now it's even less. I love it! It's one of those tops that gives you the layered look without you having to wear to actually wear layers. I love the layered look, so I had to get this top plus the price was right.
This skirt is not currently on sale for the extra 70% off, but it is included in the storewide promo. I purchased this skirt before the extra 70% off sale and for one day it was 60% off, but I had already purchased it :-( ol well I love the way it fits. This skirt also comes in black and is available here Lasercut scallop skirt .I just went on the site as I'm writing this post and they are having an additional $25.00 off your entire purchase. I think I'm going back to the site and see what else I can find LOL. I hope you enjoyed my post and happy shopping!
 

Comments