Wear to Work Wednesday

Hello world! I finally posted Wear to Work Wednesday on Wednesday, yay!! I like to wear pieces that I can wear from day to night and that are versatile. I love pussy bow blouses, that's the proper term for the blouse that has the tie around the neck. I know that is an odd name for a blouse, but that's what it's called. The blouse that I am wearing, is from Ann Taylor Loft, I like the very subtle metallic silver stripes. I chose to wear it with a black and gray animal print skirt. Anyone who knows me knows I love animal print and would marry a cheetah, if I could LOL. I chose to wear gray shoes and silver accessories. I feel like gray looks really well with silver accessories, especially when paired with black.

Blouse: Ann Taylor Loft, skirt: The Limited, shoes: Anne Klein, and purse: TJMaxx

Thanks for visiting my blog! I will try to do wear to work segments every Wednesday. It may take me a while to get it right, so please bare with me.

Comments