Sunday Best: OOTD

Hello world! Sorry that I have been M.I.A. I was sick last week, so no blogging for me. I found this top from the Limited and loved it! I loved the snake print texture, that almost looked like brocade. They paired it with a pale blue faux leather skirt to match the color of the top. I loved the skirt, but I had to wear the top my way and that is to pair it with a royal blue skirt instead. I love layering pieces on top of each other, so I wore this short sleeved top with a jeweled collar, that had blue jewels on it to tie in the blue skirt and purse.

top: The Limited here, Skirt: The Limited, purse: Sole Society here, shoes: Isaac Mizrahi here
I love this Sole Society purse because of the color and the words. On one side it says hello and the other side it says goodbye.

 
I hope you enjoyed my blog post! Don't be afraid of adding a pop of color like I did lol. Hope you all have a great week!

Comments