Sunday Best: OOTD

Hello World! Today we spring ahead, I'm only excited about this because of all the pretty spring clothes that I get to wear! Spring is one of my favorite seasons, living in Florida there are only two seasons it seems LOL. Today I went to church and decided to wear a hot pink pants, black and white snake print top, and leopard shoes to have fun with mixing prints. I wore the pink pants to add a pop of color. I just scored these Steve Madden leopard print pumps and I am so excited about them. I have been looking at them for quite some time, but kept waiting for the price to go down. I got them from Nordstrom's Rack for under $40.00!
 top: NY &Co, blazer: Ann Taylor, pants: Eloquii, purse: boutique in New York, shoes: Steve Madden
I hope you enjoyed my post and Happy Sunday! Remember that your words are powerful, so be careful what you say. Try and speak positively each and everyday.

Comments