First Fridays OOTN

Hello world! So, last night I went out to an island party in downtown Tampa. I had so much fun, there were food, (yes I said food LOL) and everyone was dancing, that's the kind of party I like! Anyone who knows me knows that I love to dance. Of course as always I wanted to share my outfit of the night. Whenever I go out, I still like to keep it classy. I may show a little more skin than usual, but you won't see any body parts hanging out, plus it was cold down here in Florida. I chose to wear all black with a hint of cheetah. I haven't worn this top in forever and I purchased it from Forever 21. I like it because of the sheer panel details on the top.


 
Top: Forever 21, skirt: Target, blazer: H&M, necklace: Pink Suede Boutique, belt and clutch: The Limited, and shoes: Ross all are old purchases
 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all enjoy your Saturday, leave your comments below and tell me what you think.

Comments