Wear To Work Wednesday/Thursday: The Gingham Look

Hello world! I will try to make my Wear to Work Wednesday blog post on Wednesday next time, but I won't make any promises LOL. Today I decided to wear the gingham look. I wasn't really sure at first how I was going to wear this look, but I found a way. I may wear the gingham look a different way and post it.

                                 So let me tell you a little about this gingham top that I purchased from Forever 21(Purchase here). Above is the photo from the Forever 21 website, as you can see it is a long sleeve top. When I received it in the mail it was a little snug on the arms and uncomfortable. I still wanted to keep it, so I cut the sleeves off and turned it into a short sleeved top, as you can see in the photo below. I decided to wear the gingham top with a lace shirt, a blue skirt, with neutral shoes and purse.
Here is a close-up of the two prints together, although very different it still works.
Lace top: Ann Taylor Loft, gingham top: Forever 21, skirt: The Limited, shoes: Nordstrom rack, handbag: Calvin Klein, and necklace: The Limited
  I hope you enjoyed my post and Happy Thursday! 

Comments