Wear To Work Wednesday on a Thursday

Hello loves, I know I'm a little late with my Wear to Work Wednesday post, but it has been a busy week. I live in Florida, so the weather is a little up and down. One day the sun is shinning and it's 70 degrees and the next day it's 30 degrees and windy, like today. Today was about 40 degrees and very windy, so please excuse my crazy photos, but I tried to capture the look. I work at an office, so the dress code is business casual and I wear a lot clothes that I can wear with other outfits outside of work.

Sorry, if the picture quality isn't that great the photos were taken with my cellphone.



I got this sweater from Ann Taylor, when they had their 60% off sale, I love it! This was my first time wearing it. The jacket is an old purchase from Wilson's Leather, skirt is from The Limited and the booties are from Ann Taylor. I hope you liked my post, sorry that it is a little short. I will try and do a better post next week. Let me know what you think by commenting below. Enjoy your week!


Comments