Sunday Best: OOTD

Hello world! A few blog posts ago, I wrote about the fashion trends for Spring. I don't normally follow trends because I do my own thing, but sometimes I like to mix it up. Today I decided to wear an all white suit with gold/neutral accent colors. I have never worn all white before, because I didn't think it would look right on me, I'm a curvy girl, so what can I say LOL. I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try the look and I'm glad that I did! I really enjoyed wearing all white. I felt so angelic, especially for a Sunday LOL.

The blazer is Gianni Binni From Dillard's, the blouse is the Scandal collection from The Limited, The purse is from The Limited Here and The pants and earrings are from the thrift store. I love thrift store shopping you never know what treasures you can find. The blazer is white snake print and the blouse is a neutral leopard print, so I mixed prints in a subtle. I absolutely mixing prints!
 

I hope you enjoyed my blog post, I will be doing more posts that shows the way I wear this seasons trends. I hope you all enjoy your Sunday!

Comments