Roses are red, violets are blue. It's a Valentine's day post just for you!

It's Valentine's Day and you don't have a date, oh no! That's ok I don't either lol but that doesn't mean I can't look cute anyway. I wanted to post a V-day post showing what I would wear for the special occasion. To me Valentine's Day is what you make it, its about spending time with loved ones, that can be close gal pals, or a significant other. Pink is one of my favorite colors, so I had to find a way to incorporate it into my look.


The blazer and the pants are from The Limited (old purchases), Bustier is an old purchase from Charlotte Russe, the clutch is also from The Limited, and the shoes are Steve Madden.

I had to snag these earrings from Nordstrom rack when I saw them, I love them! Betsey Johnson earrings, Pink Suede Boutique necklace Here
 
 
I hope you all enjoy your V-day however you plan to spend it. Don't be sad because you don't have a date, who cares. Grab some of your best gal pals, put on something that makes you feel your absolute best, and enjoy yourself!

Comments