OOTD: Sunday Best

As promised here is another blog post for today. I'm thinking of adding different blog posts for certain days of the week. I may add Wear to Work Wednesday this week or some time soon, so stay tuned. Today I decided to wear this olive green wrap blouse to church. I have to admit that when I first saw this blouse at Forever 21 I didn't think that it would flatter my shape too well. The sales person insisted that I try it on and I am so glad that I did, because I love this blouse! I like to snitch it at the waist with a wide belt. It's such a fun top!


The top and skirt are from Forever 21, belt and clutch are from The Limited, and the shoes was a purchase from blogger Pockets and Bows. I love these shoes, but the heel is a higher heel than I am used to, so it will take some getting used to.

 

Please excuse the angry face, the sun was in my eyes. I hope you enjoyed this quick blog post. One thing the olive green blouse experience taught me, is don't be afraid to try new things. Sometimes it may seem like it isn't the right fit or may not be right for you, but you won't know until you try. That can be applied to any area in life. I hope you all enjoy your week and stay tuned I may post something on Wednesday about what outfits you can wear to work. As always tell me what you think below by commenting, thanks for visiting!

Comments

Post a Comment