OOTD Sunday Best

Hello world it's that time again, where I share my outfit of the day! Black and white seems to be my new trademark these days, I have been drawn to the colors a lot more than usual. But as soon as summer is here, I think I will be wearing my usual,which is bright colors and prints!


 
Animal print is one of my favorites, I have many clothes and shoes that are animal print in different colors. I am wearing this black and white cheetah print blazer from H&M, black and white print pumps from Nordstrom here, I also got the fringe top from H&M. I love the fringe trend!

 
The cuff bracelet is from my boutique, Pink Suede Boutique here

 
Today at church, my pastor was talking about the power of our words and not speaking worthless things to others. I know I have to work on that because when I get mad I just want to tell it like it is! LOL. So I definitely will be working on that this week. If it isn't going to lift the other person up and what you have to say isn't positive, maybe it's best to keep it to yourself. You know the old saying; "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!" I hope you enjoyed my blog post, please leave your comments below. Happy Sunday! :)

Comments