About Last Night: My Valentine's Day/Night OOTN

Hello loves, It's that time again! As you all know yesterday was Valentine's Day. That is a day that many people choose to show that special someone in their lives how much they mean to them. If you don't have a special someone, you can spend that day with close friends or family members. One of my good friends was in town, so we decided to get all dressed up and have dinner, we had a good time as always. An event called Gasprilla located in Ybor City in Tampa Florida, was going on last night, so it was a fun time people watching LOL.


Of course I am going to share with you what I wore for the special night. I wanted to wear all black with a pop of pink. I'm not one to wear all black, but lately I have been and playing with accessories. Wearing all of one color makes your outfit a blank canvas and allows you to play up your accessories and make them really stand out.

 
 
I Chose to wear all black everything with gold accessories and pink booties. I felt that pink was great for the occasion since it was Valentine's Day. Did a little photo shoot before I left LOL.


I hope you enjoyed my V day blog post. Remember Valentine's Day is not always about being with a significant other. Yeah it would be nice to get showered with gifts for a day, but if that isn't your reality right now, get some of your best gal pals, get dressed up, and go out to dinner and have a great time! Don't let being single stop you from enjoying life with the people who are in your life at this very moment. Please stay tuned there will be another blog post later on today. I hope you all enjoy your Sunday!

Comments