Welcome to my page!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13453185/?claim=9zmydwkyqd2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 

Welcome to my fashion blog page! I'm so excited that I finally decided to start a fashion blog! The purpose of this blog is to share my views on fashion, style, life, and shopping with all of you. I'm not really a writer, but I'm a talker, LOL, so hopefully I will have a lot to write about.
Here's a little bit about myself; I am thirty-two years old and currently living in Tampa, Florida. I am originally from the beautiful island of Jamaica, so I am a proud island chick! I love fashion! I have always adored and been fascinated with fashion. It's exciting to know how much fun you can have with colos, fabrics, prints, and accessories. Fashion to me is a form of expression and almost like playing dress up in a way. I expressed an interest in it so much, that I studied it at IADT (International Academy of Design and Technology) and obtained a Bachelors degree in fashion and marketing. Since then I started a clothing line called Sheree Lorraine (named after me), have participated in many local fashion shows and events. After some time I decided to open an online boutique called Pink Suede Boutique (www.PinkSuedeBoutique.com). My boutique consist of unique and affordable vintage jewlery, mainly created for women who enjoy exquisite accessories, but at a great price!


Well that pretty much sums up me in a nutshell! I will be posting an official blog post very, very soon and will be sharing my outfits every week (or more). I hope you enjoy my point of view of the fashion world! Thanks so much for reading!

Comments

  1. I look forward to reading your fashion blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Love you too!! Thanks for pushing me...you may have to push me some more lol

      Delete
  3. Amazing, keep up the good work girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie :-) I'm excited to see how far I can take this it's well overdue!

      Delete
  4. So happy you finally did this :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment