OOTD Sunday's Best

Well it's that time again OOTD!

I felt Springy this Sunday and wanted to wear something fun and happy. I'm also wearing two of this  Spring's fashion trend, which is sheer fabric and floral! I went to Nordstrom Rack this weekend and scored this cute sheer top with a subtle floral detailing down the front of the top.

 

Top: Nordstrom Rack, it isn't available online. Skirt: the skirt was an old purchase from the Limited, but here is a similar option: Here . The belt is also an old purchase from the Limited, but here are some similar options: Here and Here . The gold clutch is an old purchase from Express, but I found a similar option and I think I may get it myself LOL Here and Here

 
 The shoes are an oldie from Target, one of their designer collaborations with designer Prabal Gurung. You can only find these shoes on EBay, it's such a fun color and can be paired with many things. Shoes

 
Leave your comments below and tell me what you think! A new post coming soon for V day, stay tuned!

Comments