OOTD Sunday Best

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I recently went to the thrift store and found a pair of blue slacks and a peach blazer with embellishments on the front (I'll post a photo of it later). I normally only get blazers when I go thrifting, but couldn't past on the blue pants and couldn't wait to wear it, so here goes. Hope you enjoy!


Everything that I am wearing in this photo is something that I have had for quite some time, except or the clutch which is from the Limited (Here ).



I love wearing colors, so even with a black and white look I will find a way to add a pop of color. The blue was just enough pop that I needed, but not too much. Please tell me your thoughts and enjoy your Sunday. I will be posting a Valentines day lookbook soon, so stayed tuned!

Comments

  1. You look insanely fabulous. You can make anyone look trendy with your style. Keep it up. God is on the move. Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pairing! The pop of color is perfect with the beautiful blue that u chose. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite look! That blue is gorgeous and putting it together with the black and white stripes is just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment