About Last Night!

Hello world! I went to a black and white event last night, so this is going to be a quick blog post to show what I wore. It seems like all I have been wearing lately is black and white with a splash of color, but I am starting to really like the black and white look.

The blazer is from Forever 21, the pants is from Ann Taylor Loft, the necklace is from my boutique Pink Suede Boutique, I will provide the link in another post. The clutch is from The Limited, the top is a steal that I got from NY & Co for $6.00!!! Yep you read right $6.00 I had to grab it!, and the shoes are Guess. Sorry no links tonight since this is a quick post, but if you would like a link, so that you can purchase it please comment below and I will upload a link.

I love shimmer, so this outfit was a lot of fun to wear. You can't have too much shimmer in my book.
 New blog post will be up later today hope you enjoy and please leave your comments below.

Comments